Beacon Wealth Group Christmas card Competition
Well done to all the children that entered, you can view all the entries HERE
The competition is now CLOSED.
Thank you to everyone that voted.
The winner of the Beacon Wealth Group Christmas card competition 2017 is…
Oliver age 6
Well done Oliver.
Share your festive creativity in our exciting Christmas card competition.
Beacon Wealth Group are giving a fantastic opportunity to Children in the local area of St Neots and Kimbolton to put their design talents to the test and take part in our competition.
It’s easy, all you have to do is create a Christmas card design.
We are looking for a suitably festive design that will be converted into Christmas cards and handed out at the St Neots Light switch on.
The runners up will get to take part in a short award ceremony at the Priory Center where Pudsey Bear, Black Cat radio, and the Mayor will be attending, and of course Beacon Wealth Group’s very own MD, Tony Larkins, to announce the winner.
The Winners design will be printed and they will receive a prize.
The cards will then be distributed to Beacon Wealth Group Clients and everyone attending the St Neots Christmas lights switch on.
TO ENTER: Print a form HERE to put with your design and either hand your design in at your School or Pre-school or one of our local branches; Jeffrey Mills Solicitors St Neots or Beacon Wealth Management Kimbolton. Or pop it in the post to us, using the free post label HERE.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition is for children of pre-school age to year 6 students
- There are 3 categories; Pre-school, reception to year 2, year 3 to year 6
- There will be 3 card designs selected from each category and the public will then vote for the winner via our website. The Winners design will be printed and they will receive a prize.
- Voting is easy and will be explained on the website on 17th October, when voting opens.
- The winner will be announced and receive their prize at the ceremony at the Priory Centre further details will be given to the runners up once chosen after 16th October.
- Competition opens 18th September 2017
- Competition closes 16th October 2017
- Votes open 17th October to 31st October 2017
Have fun creating your designs, Good Luck